BlackshadowentBlackshadowent

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

wow

I watched episode 1 the other day....and i thought it was kinda crappy...but holy shit you really did a lot with this series...CREEPY AS FUCK. but great in its own strange style. AWESOME job.

BOYSCOUT 4 BOYSCOUT 4

?

This wasnt stolen....Good job, on the work. and stop being fucking retarded...this isnt stolen.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Great work

Damn dude that was great. Great art, Great sound, Great humor value. Everything was good about it. Personally i hate DBZ, so when i see a good parody of it, I make sure to watch it. Great job. Keep it up.

Emanon Emanon

nice movie

and whoever posted "im goings to make movies some day soon" dont even waste your time, youll end up like most animators. youll make a peice of shit and then cry about it until you end up saying to yourself "its a waste of time". But as for animators like me and fatrat here, we make movies no matter what people think. AND I SAY CONGRATS TO YOU FATRAT, and I enjoyed this movie....even tho i have no fucking clue what euro 2004 is.

FatRat66 responds:

haha! thank-you very much mate :D
and just to let you know, euro 2004 is a big football (soccer) tournament going on at the moment over here in europe :P

MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton.. MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton..

Nice one

Great animation on that one, loooked really smooth and realistic. Funny stuff too, but Im sick of people active "thugish" because its all retarded. most kids who act like there "hardcore gansta's" like in small suberban towns. so they sound like fucking retards. and as for the insult "gay", nvm im not getting into taht, but this matty kid is a fucking retard who should be shot dead for liking rap in general. matty is a butt fucking turkish bitch.

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

hmmm

why were burned marshmellows fighting?

Arc Duel Arc Duel

Seriously,

why isnt this on the homepage? this fuckin owns!

good job

~ The Bird ~ ~ The Bird ~

hahaha

that was fucking great. hahhahahahaha. godamn good job.

Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

good?

it was really cool for the most part, but it was like watching a giant gay orgy of anime and horrible sound effects. the sounds make the movie, and in this case, they ruined it. and the characters were really retarded.

blue bear blue bear

good....maybe

great artwork, but if you dont have any good idea, then your artwork is pointless. oh and btw, i dont see why this is turd of the week.........
the art was much too good to be turd.

Red-crayon responds: